FasterHouse is a fast-paced, growth oriented real estate investment company located in St. Charles County. We currently operate in multiple counties in Missouri. We are currently in need of an Maintenance Technician to support our Construction side of the business.
Are you a handy person with a passion for real estate? Do you enjoy working independently? Do you love seeing projects come to life? Do you feel a sense of satisfaction helping people? If you answered yes to these questions, please read on.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend municipal occupancy inspections
- Execute end of project punch list repairs
- Complete end of project checklist to ensure quality assurance
- Execute required repairs on inspection notices and occupancy reports
- Run necessary materials to active rehab projects as needed
- Make sure all utilities are setup and running on all owned properties
- Complete small office maintenance as needed
- Backup Project Manager when needed
- Miscellaneous maintenance coordination and/or repairs
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Reliable vehicle with necessary tools
- Courage to persevere in any situation
- Has a passion for helping people!
This is a 40/hour week position reporting to the FasterHouse Project Manager. Compensation is hourly and includes benefits including healthcare, 401K match, and profit share opportunities.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume or any additional questions to Phil@Fasterhouse.com.