Who is FasterHouse?
FasterHouse is a locally owned and operated real estate investment company in the St. Charles and St. Louis Metro Area. We have been in business since 2002 and have an A+ rating with the BBB.
FasterHouse has built a reputation for solving house problems for hundreds of customers in a variety of situations. While some companies simply want to buy houses for the lowest price possible, FasterHouse believes its service is about more than a sale – it’s a solution. We work with established, reputable title companies and lenders. Dependability and confidentiality are essential to our work. FasterHouse buys houses faster and easier.
There is no fee for a FasterHouse consultation. High-pressure sales are never part of our business – just friendly, helpful advice and customized solutions regardless of your situation.
How do I get started in having you buy my house?
Simply fill out the We Buy Houses form or call us at (314) 926-0660 and one of our FasterHouse buyers will contact you to set up an appointment for a free, no-obligation consultation. Typically, we will contact you within 24 hours.
Why would someone sell their house to FasterHouse?
There are many reasons people choose to sell their house fast and easy to FasterHouse. Selling your house can be a hassle. The ability to avoid hassles when selling your house quickly offers tremendous value for our clients.
Here are some reasons people choose FasterHouse:
- Costly existing maintenance problems
- House is dated or not up to current standards, and you don’t want to deal with or cannot afford the necessary repairs
- Selling your home to move into an assisted living facility or nursing home
- House is taking too long to sell
- Tired landlord with bad tenants
- Inherited a house you don’t want
- Late on your payments and need debt relief
- Moving out of town and need to sell your house fast to avoid double payments
- Selling your current home to buy a new home and you don’t want a double move
- A lot of belongings have built up over the years and it is too overwhelming to get rid of them
- Avoid listing hassles such as having to show your house again and again to unqualified “lookers” trampling through your house
- Avoid buyers haggling with you over price
- Avoid buyers’ inspections, pest inspections and buyers’ requests for repairs
- Don’t worry about the deal falling through due to buyer having trouble getting financing
- No concerns that your loan amount, plus commissions, fees and expenses are more than your house is worth.
- Going through a divorce and the house needs to be sold
- We close when you want, whether it is in one week, one month…you pick the date.
- We buy houses for any reason or any situation where you want to sell your house fast. Whatever your situation, we may be able to help. We buy houses as is and for cash.
What types of property does FasterHouse buy?
We buy single-family houses, condos, townhomes, duplexes and fourplexes in the St. Charles and St. Louis Metropolitan Area
How does the process work to sell my house to FasterHouse?
Step 1: You complete the Sell Your House form or call (314) 926-0660
Step 2: One of the FasterHouse buyers will call you to set up an appointment to view your home, discuss your situation and see how we can help.
Step 3: FasterHouse makes you an offer for your home.
Step 4: You decide if the offer works for you. If so, a contract is written up and signed by both parties, a closing date is set to purchase your home and FasterHouse takes care of all the details.
Step 5: On the day you pick to close, you will go to the title company, or other arrangements will be made if you cannot go to the title company, to sign the paperwork required to sell your house. We will make it fast and easy for you.
When will someone contact me after I fill out the form?
A FasterHouse buyer will contact you within 24 hours.
How quickly can I sell my house?
Typically, we can close in about 7 to 14 days, as long as all the title work comes back okay.
Do I have to sell my house to FasterHouse if I contact you for an offer?
You are under no obligation to sell your house to FasterHouse. We will make you a no-pressure offer. It is up to you whether or not you accept that offer.
Do I need to make any repairs for you to buy my house?
No, we buy houses as is. We will make you a cash offer.
Will I have to pay any real estate commissions or fees?
No, we will buy your house for cash. You will not be required to pay any real estate commissions or fees to sell your house.
My house is listed for sale with a real estate agent. Will you still buy my house?
Yes. In this case, you will need to pay your agent’s commission, but we can still purchase your home.
What if my house is currently rented?
We buy houses in any condition or situation. We will buy a house with a tenant in the house, even if the tenant is a bad tenant. We are experienced with dealing with tenants.
What if my question isn’t answered here?
If you didn’t see the answer to your question, please call us at (314) 926-0660 or complete the contact form on the website and we will be happy to answer any and all questions you have about selling your house.
Where do you buy houses?