As local home buying experts, we buy houses in St. Charles to help area residents facing a variety of circumstances. Here are just a few of the scenarios in which we can buy your home for cash:
- Foreclosure: If you are facing foreclosure and do not have a way to catch up on your house payments, then selling your St. Charles home as-is may be the best alternative for you.
- Moving: Are you relocating to a new city? Perhaps your employer would like you to move to an entirely new state. In that case, you will need to move fast, and selling your home for cash will be a much faster option for you that going through the long process of working with a realtor.
- Divorce: In the event that you find yourself in the middle of divorce proceedings, you will have numerous concerns to address. We buy houses in St. Charles from people finding themselves in this circumstance, helping them find time to focus on other priorities.
- Repairs: Whether your property needs serious repairs or cosmetic improvements, you may find it easier – or more cost effective – to sell the home and leave the repairs to us. We buy St. Charles houses as-is so that you can avoid dealing with contractors and the expenses that come with them.
- Inheritance: For some people, receiving a house through an inheritance could be a blessing. For others, it could be a burden. If you already have a home, or are receiving a home via inheritance in a place you do not live, then selling the home as-is for cash can help turn a potential headache into an asset.
- Retirement: Retirement seems to be becoming rarer and rarer these days, but if you’re fortunate enough to enjoy your golden years work-free, then you may also be looking for greener pastures in which to spend them. Whether you’re relocating to Florida, Arizona, or an assisted living community, selling your home as-is can be a fantastic way to get hassle-free cash for your property so you can begin the next chapter of your life.
- Downsizing: Increasingly people are finding themselves looking to downsize their life. Children have grown up and moved away, and people simply don’t need as much house as they had before. Selling your home is a good first step to downsizing your home and adjusting your expenses to your new lifestyle.
- Professional Status Change: If you have lost your job, you may need to sell your home quickly so that you can move into something that better suits your financial situation. Conversely, you might have earned a raise or promotion which has increased your spending power. In this case, a quick sale of your current home can help make capital available for you to put towards a down payment on your new property.
These are certainly not the only reason we buy homes in St. Charles, but it certainly displays the wide range of circumstances in which we can help local residents. If you find yourself with an inherited home, facing foreclosure, moving to a new city, retiring, or in any of the other scenarios mentioned above, FasterHouse can help you. The process starts with a simple phone call to 314-926-0660 to speak with a local home buying expert, or fill out the simple form on our web site and a FasterHouse team member will contact you to set up a consultation and view your home.